Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mary and Clara

In June we celebrate 2 anniversaries . June 14th,2000 was the day Mary called me to come over and fix her faucet. I'm not sure if I ever fixed the faucet or not! On June 5th,2004 we were married. I just feel so lucky to have her in my life. We also celebrate Clara's birthday, she just turned 14 and an honor roll student. The photo was taken in the Dolly Sods wilderness in WV on Red Creek. For the next 10 weeks I won't have an internet connection so I'll be posting when ever I have access to one. I hope everyone has a good summer and thank you for your comments!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely place to sit and relax and what a lovely family you have. Thank goodness for leaky faucets! :)

Take care if we don't see you for a while!

Julie M said...

Thanks for sharing the nice story and the photo of your family. Boy, Jen is right - that looks like a peaceful spot. I hope you have a wonderful break and I'll look forward to your images when you are able to post again...

ostman said...

Take care., Bob!

Michael Palmer said...

fix her faucet = ) nuff said = )

you make me smile Bob!!

jump back when you can - I will be waiting for your return