Thursday, June 12, 2008

Evil Elephant

I posted this one from the Georgetown Photowalk since Andy put some of his storefront shots up. I wanted to make it evil and sinister. This is the kind of things nightmares are made of. Please don't show it to any kids!! Hey I've got a lens question for people. Sometimes I feel like I wish I had a longer lens for wildlife and sports but don't want to spend $5-10,ooo bucks on it. I mostly use a 18-200mm nikon vr. Either that or has anyone come up with a good excuse to their spouse as to why the bank account is $5-10,000 dollars short? Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Julie M said...

Cool. Why are the Dems and Republicans consorting together in that store window?

Banjo Bob said...

I guess it's Washington DC a melting pot.

Michael Palmer said...

The lens question - and I am assuming your going bigger than 200mm - hhhmmmmm not sure how you will get away with that one = )BTW nice post on the shot today

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

that is a very evil evil elephant! LOL

i haven't figured out an excuses to spend that cash myself so i can't help ya there....

i shoot w/ the 18-200VR 98% of the time and I have a 70-300VR that I like to put on for wildlife (birds etc) and it does me just fine for the distances I need. Pretty inexpensive compared to 5000-10000!